Smoked Ukrainian (short)
This sausage is made from a 100 year old recipe that Wasyl Kramarczuk and his family used in the "old country" - for the sausage purist. Ukrainian style “Kovbasa” is traditionally placed in Ukrainian Easter baskets for blessing, but it is also delicious anytime. A coarse ground pork sausage seasoned with black pepper and fresh ground cloves of garlic then smoked with real hickory wood.
INGREDIENTS: pork, water, and less than 2% of: salt, fresh garlic, sugar, spices, sodium nitrite, sodium erythorbate.
- Pork in a natural hog casing.
- Contains nitrate. Does not contain MSG.
- Fully cooked (smoked), ready to eat cold or hot.
- One order includes four links (about 1 pound total).
- Keep refrigerated. Best when consumed within 14 days.
- May be frozen.