Wieners Old-fashioned Pork
Old-fashioned wieners are coarse ground and smoked a natural snappy casing.
INGREDIENTS: Pork, water, non-fat dry milk, and less than 2% of: salt, spices, sugar, onion, garlic, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite. Stuffed into natural lamb casings.
- Pork in a natural sheep casing.
- Contains nitrate. Contains MSG.
- Fully cooked (smoked) just heat and serve.
- One order includes eight links (about 1 pound total).
- Keep refrigerated. Best when consumed within 14 days.
- May be frozen.